Application Deadline: February 17, 2017, 11:59pmPT
Your application MUST include the following:
1. An Online Application Form.
- Limit essay responses to a maximum of 200 words (or 1,500 characters) per response.
2. A Resume that must include:
- job experience, previous internship(s) or volunteer work
3. A Reference Page: list of 3 references (including contact information)
4. At least one Letter of Recommendation which can be submitted by:
- uploading it with the application;
- emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or mailing to: Ingrid Denis at AOEC, 1010 Vermont Ave., NW # 513, Washington, DC 20005.
Important Application Information:
- Review your application BEFORE pressing the “submit” button.
- If you use the “Save and Resume” option remember to retain the information given. We are unable to retrieve saved applications.
- Use a different file name for EACH uploaded document: list your last name, first initial and document name. For example, “SmithDresume.” The system will overwrite files with the same name.
- An automatic conformation of submission is sent to each applicant. If you have not received a confirmation, please check your spam folder before contacting us.
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be reviewed.
To begin your online application form, click HERE.